SAVE THE DAT!!!
NEXT INSTRUCTOR TRAINING-
MAY 16, 2021!
We are so incredibly excited that you are interested in becoming a part of the HIITZHOP® Instructor family! Becoming a Certified HIITZHOP® Instructor means joining a team of some of the most elite group fitness instructors in the industry! By now, you have taken a HIITZHOP® class (or 20), and have realized that teaching this format of fitness requires a level of knowledge and experience in group fitness, human physiology, proper form and safe execution of exercises, in addition to your energy and passion for dance fitness! As a result, there are a number of requirements that must be completed prior to your instructor training.
Please read the pre-requisites listed below before filling out the registration form and submitting your payment. These certifications must be completed prior to your training day. If they are not, and you need to cancel your training, you will receive a full refund up until 48 hours prior. If it is 24 hours prior to the training, you will receive a 75% refund.
1. Instructor candidate must obtain their Basic Life Support certification (BLS) prior to the day of the instructor training.
2. Instructor candidate must hold any nationally accredited Group Fitness Instructor (GFI) certification (ACE, AFAA, ACSM etc). A Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification will be accepted, but GFI is preferred.
WHAT IS THE COST OF TRAINING?
The Certified HIITZHOP® instructor training will be $99 for all instructors certified in our very first in person training. Moving forward, the cost of instructor training will go up to $199. Don't miss your chance to get certified at our special introductory rate!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT THE TRAINING?
1. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the very first LIVE, in person, instructor training will take place in Summer of 2021.
2. The training will begin at 9am EST on May 16 and will last 6 hours, with approximately 30-45 minutes of a break for lunch. Wear comfortable workout gear, as you will be getting up and moving throughout the training!
3. All instructor candidates will receive their HIITZHOP® Instructor Manual 24 hours prior to the beginning of the training.
4. All instructor candidates will be required to perform a Test Out before receiving their Certificate of Completion, at which time they will officially be permitted to teach the HIITZHOP® format.
5. All training attendees will be evaluated based on their ability to deliver a HIITZHOP® class in an energetic, safe, direct, clear, fun and effective manner.
WHAT DOES THE "TEST OUT" ENTAIL?
The Test Out, will be a 15-20 minute mock HIITZHOP® class where the instructor candidate will show competency in the following:
1. Warm Up
2. HIIT SONG utilizing 1-2 different HIIT moves and what they would do for dance recovery.
3. 2nd HIIT SONG with 1-2 different HIIT moves and what they would do for dance recovery.
4. Core focused song with 1 plank movement and 1 standing abdominal exercise.